We can help your management team with collating and making sense of all the advice and regulations, put it all into practice in your workplace and your business, and protect your business and your staff.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) will be overseeing the safety of workplaces during the UK’s phased return to work and is empowered to conduct investigations and inspections. What do you need to do to demonstrate good practice and ensure staff safety?
- What do you need to do to demonstrate good practice and ensure staff safety?
- How do you demonstrate to your people that the right steps have been taken to ensure they can come back safely?
Whether you operate construction sites, a manufacturing facility, offices or call centres. If you are a golf or leisure club, a restaurant offering takeaway and delivery services, or your work takes you into other people’s homes. We can help.
Call us on 0871 711 5264 to discuss your needs for planning to get your place of work back up and running, or to audit the provisions you have in place.
- Peer assessment of existing Covid-19 arrangements
- Risk assessments
- Workplace audits and advice
- Working practice consultations
- Hygiene and PPE interventions and provisions
- Staff inductions and training
- Vehicles and fleets